Sorry I haven't written in a few days. I've been battling a bad case of the terrible 3's. We seemed to make it almost all the way through the 2's but I must say as we are approaching the 3 year old mark I find myself wondering what happened?
Gavin is one of the most stubborn kids you will ever meet!(I have no idea where he could have got that from!) The last few days he has been in trouble everytime I turn around. I can't begin to tell you how many times I say.. "Gavin.. you need to listen the first time" or "Mommy is going to count to 5 and you need to make a better choice". Without fail the last few days he will stare at me and ignore every word coming out of my mouth! I just want to hurt him! So... there have been alot of tears from Gavin lately and alot of time spent his room so that his mommy can get herself together before slapping the mouth that just said "you no talk to me mommy... leave me alone" when asked to please take his feet off the table. I know all kids go through this phase but it doesn't stop me from wanting it to end sooner rather than later.
Hopefully a little vacation and lots of together time with mommy and daddy will help. We are going to Tweetsie Railroad for Labor Day. He is really excited. We will also go to Grandfather Mountain and tubing at Linville Falls! We can't wait! I think it's time everyone in the Stevens house had a vacation!
10 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment