It's been a while since I've been able to post but I have had a million things going on. We went to Ohio for the weekend for a funeral... then were back to celebrate Gavin's 3rd birthday... and now we are almost at Halloween! October has been quite the busy month for us!
Here are some pictures from Gavin's "John Deere" party. We had it at Marbles a place we went to on mommy and Gavin day that he fell in love with. It was a little bit stressful for mom (it's an OCD person's nightmare) but everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves! I even caught many of the parents playing!
The "John Deere " birthday cake
Eating some pizza with MacKenzie, Elle, and Ava
MacKenzie eating a sucker! Yum!
That was the right string... Way to go Brayden!!
Who needs cake? Gavin would rather eat the chocolate!
MacKenzie playing in the boat with Aunt Lala
Kevin and Tara playing a game
Gavin sawing some wood in the construction center

No comments:
Post a Comment