Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's All About Me....

What do you do when you are stuck at Aunt Lala's house for a week and you have nothing but boy toys and a cousin who is fun at first but then really annoying by the end of the week???
You send all boys out of the house! Matt goes to work and daddy and Gavin take Emma to the doctor. Now you pamper your cares away at the spa with mommy.....
A child I used to have in my class had her birthday party at the little kid spa and it was just too cute for me not to send Kennedy to! She had a blast getting her toenails and fingernails painted, getting her makeover complete with facial, and getting her hair done. She is just too cute! I'm actually a little jealous I couldn't go too! Maybe next time I can go :)



It's Mommy's turn now...




Now there's some pretty pretty princesses!

1 comment:

taras said...

That is the coolest thing! I know she had a blast! I really think MacKenzie would like to do something like that when she's older :) sooooo girly and cute! I love it!