Thursday, March 5, 2009

Again?!

Earlier this week the preschool closed early for a snow day.... We hadn't been home long. I needed to go to the bathroom so I told Gavin to take off his shoes while mommy went potty. While in the bathroom I suddenly heard a few loud booms and then my boy crying! Uh oh what happened now.....
When I came out Gavin was laying at the bottom of the stairs crying. Great... he just got a knot on his head.. not another one! When I told him to come see me so I could see it he sat up and immediately threw up. Then he tried to walk over to me and he fell over. I being the panic one called Matt at work. He came home and we spent the next hour trying to keep him awake. (this was no easy task). After a call to the doctor, we were told that if he was still throwing up the next day and if he had slurred speech to bring him in. Luckily.. he just got a few more bruises on his head. The poor guy looks like he has been in a fight. The only thing left now is stiches... maybe that'll be this weekend. Let's hope not!!

This is actually a picture from today... it looks a lot better than it did!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Aunt Nen needs to come rescue my boy from abuse. I mean I just finished reading the book you gave me, A Child Called It, and am thinking this is looking and sounding familiar. :) J/K Give Gavin lots of love from me, Call you soon.

Parkison Family said...

Poor little guy! That must have been scary!

taras said...

Poor guy :(