Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What a memory that boy has!

TeamKid started at church and Gavin has been really excited about going. Due to being out of town, last week was the first night he was able to go. Since he was so excited about going I just knew that he would be full of conversation when I picked him up! Boy was I wrong! The conversation went like this...

Me: So.. how was TeamKid? Did you have fun?
Gavin: Yeah
Me: What did you do?
Gavin: Stuff
Me: Like??
Gavin: Just stuff!
Me: What did you talk about?
Gavin: I don't remember
Me: Did you make any friends?
Gavin: Can we go to Red Robin?

Obviously, he had no desire to talk about it. I was a little concerned about whether he would want to go back this week until we were all playing downstairs yesterday and he said out of the blue... "Wanna hear what I did at TeamKid mommy?"

I couldn't believe it! In one night he memorized this?? This kid has a crazy memory! I am so proud of him!


I guess he did have fun, huh?

No comments: