Friday, December 17, 2010

I would never...

Knowing that I grew up all over and one of those places happened to be Rochester, New York where 12 inches of snow is considered an average daily snowfall, I would never be giddy to hear that North Carolina might see a "dusting of snow" especially after I swore that I hated snow and never cared to see it again!

That being said... being the extremely organzied and scheduled person that I am, I would never bypass very important housework that needed to be done before going to graduation just to play in possibly only a 1/2 inch of snow with my boy! And I would definitely not take my 1 year old out in the wagon in that mess either! Why that would just be irresponsible!

Knowing that nothing got accomplished for the day and there were lots of errands to be run, I would never tell my husband just to go home after eating dinner and that I would do everything tomorrow....

Cause if I did that ..... I would be running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to clean up the house before my parents came, making my son vacuum the stairs for me and still trying to figure out when I'm suppose to run those important errands I told my husband I would do today! Cause that sounds just crazy... and....


So me!

No comments: