Tis that time of year... June has always been a busy month in our family but this time it's even crazier! Onto the birthday's and anniversaries we've added a wedding in Chicago, a week at the beach with Matt's brother, and a week of classes in Miami for Matt. I think I'll be able to count on 2 hands the number of nights in June I will have been with my husband!
This past week we went to Maryland for birthdays. We use to do 2 weekend visits but that was almost more exhausting than just staying for the week. Gavin really enjoyed having a playmate and of course getting to swim at Kennedy's birthday party. Megan enjoyed never being put down and getting constant attention. (I'm currently trying to fix that problem)
It was pretty busy so I didn't really take many pictures but here are a few!
Aunt Jaime saves Megan from her mean mommy
Eating a penguin..
That's a big puppy!
Cheese!
Kendyll and Taylor
Kennedy's birthday present from her mommy and daddy!
Daddy and Megan in the pool
Megan and her BFF Kennedy

No comments:
Post a Comment