Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So glad they get along...



I know my time will come when my kids will be fighting over little minor things and I'll want to be pulling my hair out. But right now... I must admit... It is super cute to watch them interact together! I was folding some sheets today when I heard Gavin talking to Megan in her room. Scared of what might be taking place while I was not in the room,  I went in to check on them. Much to my surprise he wasn't trying to pick her up, roll her over, or shove a toy in her face! He was reading her books and she was just looking at him like he was her hero. I loved it! So of course I had to take a picture to remind them in a few years that they really do love each other!!











No comments: