Friday, May 14, 2010

Finally... a Friday Funday...

It's been a while since we have been able to have a Friday funday. Gavin has to keep at least 2 bananas for 4 out of the 7 days to get Friday funday. Needless to say.. that hasn't been happening at our house. But this week.. he finally did it. He made it through exactly 4 days. No more. No less. And definitely not in consecutive order! But.. he did it!

He has been going to swim lessons on Thursdays and loves it! The last couple times Megan has shown a big interest in the "big bathtub" so I thought it was only appropriate to go swimming for Friday funday. Since none of the outdoor pools are open until tomorrow I searched for indoor pools that were baby friendly.

I decided on Pullen Aquatic Center which is right next to Pullen Park in downtown Raleigh. They had a pool that was ideal for little ones. Their teaching pool goes from 0 to 4 feet. Perfect.

BOTH of the kids enjoyed themselves and the best part... they were exhausted!!

Unfortunately, swimming (and specifically swimming with an infant) doesn't work well in conjunction with taking pictures. All I have is one right before swimming and one that Gavin took of Megan. Sorry :(


Getting ready to get in the pool!


A silly smirk just like her daddy!

No comments: