Monday, August 30, 2010

9 Months Today....

It's true... today my little girl is 9 months old! How did it happen? She is growing up so fast right before my eyes and there is nothing I can do but be thankful that I am able to spend every minute of it with her so far. Any mom would be a liar if they said they didn't question how they would be able to love their second, third, etc. child more than they do their first. However, this little girl has captured my heart in a way like no other. My bond with her is unique and special. I can't say that I love her any more or less than Gavin... I can just say it's different! Here are some things my not so much "baby" anymore is doing at 9 months...

* She is everywhere and into everything! Don't leave the room for a second cause when you do she'll be in the dog food, opening the cabinets, and just about anything you don't want her doing!
* She has finally learned how to shake her head yes. We were beginning to wonder if all she would do is say no!
* She waves bye bye (although only when she feels like it)
* She gets super excited whenever daddy comes home from work or mommy walks into the room! Makes my heart melt everytime and I can't help but want to pick her up and squeeze her and give her a big kiss!
* Her brother is her favorite play toy!
* She is pulling up on just about everything but is too lazy to stand up on her feet. She just sits on her knees!
* Although extremely messy.... she LOVES fig newtons for snack!

It's hard to remember what life was like before Megan came along. She fits so perfectly and we all love her very much!


Recognize the dress? It's the pillowcase dress I made for her! :)

No comments: