Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What could be so important??


While playing in Megan's room I heard the phone ring. I jumped up and ran to the other side of the house (yes I know... I really need a phone on both sides but hey at least I get exercise!) to get the phone. When I came back Megan had left her room. That's right in 1 minute flat the girl was gone!

What could be so important that one would leave a room full of fun toys like this....





in 1 minute flat you ask??


Why..... the FAR more exciting room across the hall!

Who would want to play with those toys when you can crawl to your brother's room and play with


his geotrax! It is far more fun to destroy your brother's train as it comes around the track he just spent 20 minutes putting together!



After all everything is better when you are with your big brother right??


(complete with her eyes closed just like her daddy!)


No comments: