Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Party to Remember...

I know... Gavin's camping party was 2 weeks ago! Hey... you gotta post when you can and lately I haven't had much time to do anything! Although, I refuse to do another party at my house again... I must say it was a HUGE success! A big thank you to all of you who helped me pull it off! I couldn't have done it without each of you!

The day started off extremely stressful! It rained all morning! Ahhh!! However, the skies cleared and we ended up being able to do everything we had planned!

It was the coldest weekend we've had yet (great planning huh?) but the kids were troopers! Here are just a few of the pictures of the "most awesomest" (Gavin's words) party he has ever had!

Eating dinner

Jumping on the trampoline in the dark!

Scavenger hunt for camping items

Musical chairs (or well... buckets!)

The pinata

Candy!!

A cookie cake

Hot chocolate, Apple cider, and songs around the campfire :)

No comments: