There's no place like home, There's no place like home. If only it were that easy right?
I
wanted needed a pair of these slippers yesterday! Why? I was at my house all day! The problem is... home is where your heart is and well.. yesterday...it was not North Carolina! Yesterday my sister had a beautiful baby girl and I couldn't be there. I mean of course I wanted to hold a brand new baby (who wouldn't) but that wasn't it. I felt like I needed to be there. For support, to help, for someone to talk to, to... just be what she had been for me for both of my children! And I wasn't :(
Of course there were several reasons why me going there was a little more difficult than her coming here. My kids are younger and I had no place for them, I had my last class before my final exam Monday night, my husband couldn't get off so I would be driving late all by myself, and money is just not there to make 2 trips up and down. Needless to say... I was a mess! All day!
Now while I
don't think know that this was not the only reason for my breakdown it didn't make it any easier to get through the day. My life is on overload and I think I'm about to hit that wall! The last few months have been crazy with trying to plan and host a birthday party for my son, plan and host a birthday party for my daughter, finish school, and celebrate two holidays while trying to maintain the everday tasks!
I need to get away... I need some ruby slippers that take me where ever my heart desires... now... just where do I want to go and how am I going to get there?
No comments:
Post a Comment