Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Funday...

When I was teaching we used to have freeplay Friday. The kids could choose any center to play in and many of the centers that weren't open everyday (like playdough) were open. Now that I'm a stay at home mom I decided I still need something to look forward to. And for that matter I think Gavin does too. I decided Friday would be Friday Funday! Each week we'll do something fun. This week we went to Marbles Museum. This is one of Gavin's favorite places. He is always asking to go! Since Grammy and Gramps got us a membership for Christmas it looks like this might be a Friday Funday we do alot! Here are a few pictures I took today!




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Friday Funday 1-22-10
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Parkison Family said...

This sounds like fun! I like this idea of Friday fun!