Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Oh Baby!

This past weekend we headed up to Maryland for my sister's baby shower. My mom and I hosted a completely zebra themed baby shower and I must say it was super cute! Actually I shouldn't lie, if you asked me if I wanted anything zebra printed I would probably say I never want to see another zebra printed anything! Haha!

It was a great time and my sister got a lot of really nice things! I'm so excited. In 1 month I'll be holding a brand new baby girl! Can't wait to meet my little Lilly Lou!

Here are a few of the pictures I took...



Each food item had a corresponding book. (A very cute idea I got online)


Cupcakes I made from baby socks

Kendyll's "big sister" present from her Aunt Amanda!
Jen opening just one of her many gifts :)


No comments: