Friday, October 22, 2010

Polyandry

Let's get one thing straight. I do not believe in polygamy at all! The bible states that a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife. It doesn't say wives!

From my own personal viewpoint there are SEVERAL reasons why I believe one husband is more than enough! (See previous post)

However, I was thinking the other day... I sure would like to ask a woman who is into polyandry (marrying more than one man).... if she ever has a "honey do list" that doesn't get accomplished!?

For a brief "crazy Lauren" moment I really thought that having more than one husband could be beneficial. You see... with more than one husband I might could have a much shorter honey do list.
For example...

The piles of stuff in the dining room that I've asked to be taken up to the attic numerous times may actually find their way to the attic

Or....

 The infant seat that Megan hasn't been in for almost 2 months now would also be in the attic instead of on the air hockey table. And the picture that is right behind it.... yeah.. it would be hung on the wall!

OR...

The deck that we talked about fixing in the summer wouldn't wait until 2 weeks before my son's party and then only be 3/4 of the way done causing me to have a slight anxiety attack!


Sounds pretty good huh?

Yeah, I thought so too..... until I walked into my bathroom that I just cleaned on Tuesday and saw pee all over the seat and was reminded again why one husband is more than enough for me!!

No comments: