We had just gotten home from dinner and Megan had pooped so Matt decided instead of putting a new diaper on her he would just clean her up and put her in the tub. Bad idea.... why you may ask? Cause she apparently wasn't done! All I could hear from the bathroom was "AHHHH, MEGAN.... NO!" When I went to find out what was going on Matt was draining the water and cleaning out the bathtub. Megan was naked sitting on the floor. He told me she pooped in the tub and I giggled to myself glad that I didn't have to deal with that! I told Matt he should have made sure she was done before putting her in the tub and turned to walk away when I noticed this after Matt picked her up to put her back in the tub!
Wait... you didn't see it....
POOP!!!
I busted out laughing (hey.. it was funny especially since I was cleaning up after it!) and said... "By the way babe... after you put her in the tub... she left you another surprise on the floor where she was sitting!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment