Just when a mom doesn't think she can make it another day without killing her kids... God steps in and delivers beautiful 70 degree weather! It was so nice out today and tomorrow is only supposed to be warmer! That's good news for a mommy who was losing her mind the last few days!
Today we had a blast playing outside. Jumping on the trampoline, swinging, playing in the sandbox, riding bikes/wagons, running around... just plain having a good time!
Days like today I'm happy that I am able to be at home and enjoy them with my kids.
"Look how high I can jump!"
Trying to stand up on the trampoline without falling
Mommy's attempt to take a picture (yeah, yeah.. I'm not so good at that)
Don't ask me what Gavin is doing but at least Megan was smiling!
Gavin taking a picture of mommy and Megan (not too much better than my attempt)
Up and jumping!
Playing "popcorn"
swinging on the swing
playing in the sandbox

No comments:
Post a Comment