Friday, February 25, 2011

So much on my mind...


After accepting the job (wait... more like after my first interview) I've been having crazy amounts of anxiety. I've never felt so unsure about what I was supposed to do. I've practically made myself sick over it. My stomach is constantly in knots and I can't sleep!

It seems to be what I was looking for but for whatever reason I just can't relax about it. I'm pretty sure I've spent more time praying in the last 3 days than I have in 3 years! It's crazy!

I have this strong urge pushing me saying "This is it! You got this!" and just about the time I start feeling a sense of calmness about the situation... something inside me screams "What are you doing? What are you getting yourself into?

I'm so conflicted. Hoping I did the right thing and praying that after Monday things might be a little clearer for me!

No comments: