Today I went on an interview for an Assistant Director position. This preschool is in a very nice area and has lots of amenities I would want for my own child (cameras in the room so a parent can check in while they are at work, etc.) I was super excited about the chance to be management at one of these centers. After all.. that's why I went back to school. I wanted to be in management. To take a break from the classroom... to learn more about being a manager so that one day I can have my dream of opening my own private preschool!
When I walked out of the interview I knew it had gone REALLY well. I was excited right? Then why in one breath was I giddy and then 5 minutes later I was a basketcase crying!
Matt said... "but this is what you wanted right?"
Yeah, I do. But change is scary! I want this I really do... Change isn't bad.. just different. Is this God's plan for my life??
We'll see what the call on Monday says....
10 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment